NOURISHING ALIVENESS NATURAL HEALTHY WEIGHT WORKSHOP
Join us for a taste of mindfulness at this free introductory workshop and begin to:
Tune into your needs and wants with the mindful process of KAR-ing and discern what is true about diets, weight, and health.
Resolve food & weight struggles and live life more fully
- through mindful inquiry with Four Mindful Questions
- with mindfulness practices, including gentle mindful movement
- through discussions about women’s issues, body image concerns, and emotional eating struggles
Let go of “shoulds” and diet dictates, and more skillfully discern what is needed now and how much is enough, emotionally and physically
Determine and embody values-based self-care intentions to:
- Recover from dieting and emotional eating
- Repair body despair
- Restore self-body-trust
- Retain and enhance health and well-being
- Rediscover what matters most to you
Amy Tuttle, RD, MSS is a Self-Care Collaborator who offers mindful adventures in creativity, self-care, and self-acceptance to enhance health and well-being, create community, and generate joy-fullness.
To register for this free workshop, call Amy (215-514-1968) or email email@example.com, by Wednesday, April 4.